Thursday, August 4, 2016

Persistence

I know that I 'm the last person that should talk about this, because my actions show that I lack this attribute, but recently I have discovered its importance. If you are persistent, people will see your dedication and begin to notice your talent. You will also improve faster and you'll analyze yourself more. You will develop better organization skills and give more time to your passion. Whether it be playing an instrument, training for a sport, creating media content, or starting a business, persistence is the greatest key every person needs. This morning, I woke up in a great amount of pain, but I remembered that writing this will benefit me and benefit others, and one day I'll be able to look back at this piece and learn from it again. Do better! Become a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment