Sunday, July 12, 2015

July 9, 2015: 4th and Final Camp Look

  Convention by this time is almost over and everyone is trying to soak up the experience while really connecting with God and one another. Throughout this last full day of camp, I wore a home-sewn dress my grandmother made me years ago that I dreaded, but now it has become one of my favorite pieces! ( Never throw away pieces you feel have potential, they may come to use in the future). This outfit was easily put together and wasn't uncomfortable for camp activities (I advise that when doing real rigorous camp activities such as rock climbing and hiking, where protective clothing and comfortable sneakers). Day 4:

P.S. ( Featuring my very good friend who has been an amazing support and looks so cute with her natural style!)


No comments:

Post a Comment