Tuesday, July 14, 2015

3 Unique Ways to Style Marley Twists




   If you wear Marley twists here and there or very frequently, do you ever get tired of leaving your twists down? Do they continue to cover your face? Do you ever yearn for a unique hairstyle that can turn heads when you enter a room? Well if so, I have three very unique styles that are easy to follow and simple to do. Note that these styles are only a few that I find to work for me and that they may not be appealing to every eye. 

Style 1 : The Princess Leia Buns




Style 2 : Half Up in a Bun and Half  Down




Style 3 : Something Like Erykah Badu 




I hope this was very helpful for anyone looking for last minute styles!!! Comment below and let me know what you think! Thanks with lots of love!







No comments:

Post a Comment