Saturday, July 11, 2015

Day 1, July 6, 2015: First Camp look

  Camp is a place of freedom, a place to learn more about yourself and how you take control in certain situations, and it's also a place where you relate to people you wouldn't really relate to on any usual day. The camp convention I have been going to for the past 4 years was created by RCCG Living Springs, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This church leaves the inner city to camp locations out of state to help teenagers grow their own spiritual relationship with God and also builds a variety of network systems with so many people. This year, I was planning on not going, and this was me filled with pride and lacking in my relationship with God. But somehow, God found his way in convincing me to go. Day 1 Look:

A very simple, cozy, but fun outfit for the first day.





No comments:

Post a Comment