Friday, June 8, 2018

You Are Your Only Enemy / Elevation



        Not everyone you love is out to get you. Not everyone that doesn’t see the vision wants to see you fall. You are the pilot of every direction you end up going. These are some of the things I am learning in 2018. I am learning to be myself regardless of who is judging me. I am learning to follow my heart regardless of the opinions of the people dearest to me. I am learning that sometimes it is better to fall back from a situation and analyze before exploding. I am learning that life has a lot of rules, but we define them for our personal advances. Some people say there are none, but the reality is that everything has consequences. I am learning that I am no longer a child, and I have to accept that life will continue to change its course while I am in this new decade.
            I am ready for new experiences. I am ready to apply mistakes and for others to be made. I am ready to let go of the past. I am ready to make every day a glorious one. I am ready to fully commit to allowing the peace of God to flow in my life. I am ready to submit to letting the barriers fall and throwing the padlock and its key away. I am ready to be the provider I was made to be. I am ready for new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment