Tuesday, March 13, 2018

How to Be a Cash College Baby!

   

     It may sometimes seem difficult. You may look at your friends and wonder, "How did they get that opportunity, and how come its so hard for me to get the same?" It's all about confidence. Coming into college I had no professional work experience. The only experience I had was assisting my mother in her entrepreneur activities as well as creating my own. She gave me insight to the overall working experience and this is what I put on my first resume. Sometimes experience at home, something as little as babysitting, is good enough to be considered prior work experience. It was vary  hard for me to get an off-campus job with the experience I had on my resume. No matter where I applied, it seemed like no one was interested in me. This is what prompted me to look for a job on campus. It is so much easier to get hired for a campus job for the fact that employers are understanding of students' needs financially to support their academic career. Usually, these on-campus jobs understand when an employee cannot come to work due to academic reasons. School will always come first in their eyes. For the fact the job would be on campus, commutes would cost little to nothing at all, saving you more money. The benefits are endless and this is unfortunately the gem that many students aren't aware of. Find out more about your school's specific system for applying to on-campus jobs and start making money! Or, you could just be a sugar baby lol

(p.s I am not promoting any specific organization or individual)

No comments:

Post a Comment