Sunday, May 28, 2017

Why I Haven't Yet Exploded

I feel as if I am pressed back. I feel like I can't do what I have set out to do, there's always something in the way, and I know that saying that says "You are the creator of your own obstacles, and that they do not exist" but they feel solely present to me. There are so many things that I write lists about every year that I tell myself I need in order to be successful, but what I have yet to realize is that if that success already lives in my mind, it's just the matter of what platform I choose to use and how I will get that dream out there. I wanna be big, let me rephrase that. I'M GOING TO BE big, and so are you. You have to let that dream wake up and come to the realization that it's real. It's not another realm, it pre-exists here and is waiting for its blooming season. I do this a lot, I go into a rambling motivating sh-peel to myself, but one thing I don't do is follow through. I can inspire anyone, but I myself struggle to do it, every day. I have helped others maximize their potential while I'm still living in a circle. I want to strive and cry. I want the type of success story where you stay up late and cry because you deprive yourself of food and sleep, but one day no longer deprive but abundantly provide. I'm waiting for that day and the day it will start. Because we all have to start somewhere,

Good Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment