Monday, September 21, 2015

Work/Church Attire

     Ever looking for some inspo for a special meeting at the office, or just the usual Sunday service?
I got you covered. Go outside your comfort zone sometimes and wear white! I never did, but seeing how good it looks on, there's no going back. Or any color you wear, make sure to compliment it with patterns or a hint of another color. For example, I wore a marble blouse with my white just for an extra "pop". And an example for the hint of color; wearing a pink dress and complimenting that dress with yellow shoes, and jewelry. This type of outfit helps to set an approachable and friendly look on you. I hope you like the look! ( When Church Siblings Ruin Your Best Photos!!!!)










OUTFIT CONSISTS OF MOM'S HAND-ME-DOWNS
STILETTO SANDALS - STEVE MADDEN

No comments:

Post a Comment