Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Talk about Denim

 Yooooo!!! I don't understand why rugged, ripped apart boyfriend jeans and simple mom jeans that I could find in my mom's closet are so expensive!! For my little trip on the weekend of August 7, I had the opportunity to go to a mall that had a lot of stores with selections I wouldn't find near me. Simple H & M had every thing from every season, which my nearest H & M could never be compared to. The mom jeans I have been crying for were right there! Two years and the perfect everyday fit were right, there. I didn't believe it at first, but I went towards the pair and checked the price. I mean they were the cheapest pair but... really ? Only if my mom was my size, I would've copped her own man, I'm telling you. But, I ended up buying those lovely, comfortable jeans and I will be styling this new staple often.




Striped Crop-Top - Forever 21
Blue Thin Belt - Forever 21
Mom Jeans - H&M
Suede Beige D'Orsay Flats - Forever 21


( P.S. Yes My outfit is very affordable. When I am grown, and have more opportunities in my lifetime, I will be able to expand. You can still look cute on a budget! lol )

No comments:

Post a Comment